Friday, November 25, 2011

LEFTOVERS by Wagenblatz

Parallel Universe. 10

In the debris after Thanksgiving dinner
I examine my cojones for heft
And examine the thing that swings in between
To see if there's any juice left

Yes!
The Turkey has taken the spunk from its trunk
Cranberry sauce has rouged up the potatoes
And because I like Roughing I'm considering stuffing
Some post-prandial Thanksgiving tomatoes.

Like that Fuzzy Red Man in Chicago
Who shows the red fur in his crack
...and not to be rude, there's that hot Westside Dude
who carries Long Beach on his back.

And over in Bennington Vermont
Is that big Dunhambear in November
Who shows off his chops until his stuff drops
And exhibits the most of his member.

Then there is hot Voglioquello
Known as Cicciotano to some
Who creates a few ripples by showing his nipples
And the thick silky hair on his bum

All of these are Leftovers from some Man Feast
Full of fury and folly and Might
Where we all think it's neat to just munch what we eat
And we all have a big Overbite

But before I dismiss all these agents of bliss
I'll direct you to Fiftyhot in WeHo
Who exists in the shock of a beautiful cock
and a proclivity to give the last Blow

Before we just skate on to Christmas
I'm not immune to any allure
So just grab me by my tuchus, take me into a nuchus
And drive that Thing home when you're sure

That I'm not just another of all your Leftovers
In case you are getting my Dreft
I'm not the kind of base lover to stay undercover
And just let you take what is left!

So take my green eyes, take my strong arms for their size
And without even making a pause
You might just prepare to be willing to share
These Leftovers with Ole Santy Claus!

No comments:

Post a Comment