Monday, March 12, 2012

MEAT by Dennis Doph (Wagenblatz)

Parallel Universe. 26

My table is groaning with viands galore
The dinnerware came from the very best store
My grapes are all glittering; the pink ones are blushing
Like the blood to my cheeks which is ever more rushing
For my gluttonous dinner's going down to defeat
From the lack of the ingredient known as FRESH MEAT.

I've recently supped at the very best tables
Seen hairy calves rivalling those which were Grable's
Eaten ripples and triples of nipples at Frisco
Then Anthony took me to the Powerhouse Disco
Peeled me off a young Sicilian, erotic and sweet
And THERE was a chunk of the very best meat

But he knelt on his knees and presented his backside
Which surely was not his most out-of-whack side
Gave me his mouth which performed wondrous deeds
ALMOST all of the benison a Bully Beef needs
But this Bully Beef needs to be put into heat
By eight inches or more of miraculous meat.

Hied me down to Orange County that Republican Fief
Seeking a big chunk of social relief
From the man known as Gary with the body from hell
And a perilous penis which rings every bell
To make matters better, he brought 'long his Bud
Flashing a Meat Pie the size of a spud
Then they had at me and they had at each other
Each Bully Beef broaching the butt of his brother
Finally we were exhausted, each holding his Worm
Covered with hickies, bubbling sperm

Now I'm headed to Rome where men so hirsute
Always tempt me to push in my snoot
Into their Bearlike crevices, with my Piglike ways
To be a Rim Pig for the rest of my days
The one thing that rescues me from these ideas insular
Is the sight of a glistening Man peninsula.

Oh, Meat, Meat, you ephemeral thing
Just the ticket to make all my chimes ring
As you push your Own Self into my receptive mouth
And that other orifice located just slightly south
Nothing has me lactating than accum-commodating
Another big chunk of glorious Meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment