Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SO GODDAMNED HUNGRY by Wagenblatz

Parallel Universe . 28

Slog around here with my jock in my hand
Wondering if I have disposed myself
To a life of unwanted celibacy
Nobody's hungrier than a fool like me
Gonna rip myself right off of the shelf
Terribly foolish, terribly grand

Whacked out, stressed in this Stone Dyke town
So goddamned hungry for a really hairy man
So goddamned hungry for a big thick cock
To plunge into me like a sexual rock
Wanna rub my maleness off on his tan
Milk an Assgasm off on his frown.

Tired , so tired of these Santorum nuts
Leached-out kids looking like they've been strained
Through a piece of cheesecloth like buttermilk
Like to kick each and every whelk
Whacked-out Daddy So pouty and pained
Would like to kick all of their goddamned butts.

And this piece of shit, pretending to be Yer Daddy
Expanding his La Jolla house to 8000 squares
Braggin' 'bout his buds who OWN Nascar racers
Like to use a pair of Art Gum Erasers
To rub out both of these Teaparty Squares
So proud and haughty; so Perc-Westmore ruddy

Walk the streets of sexless Santa B
Erection pushing me along State Street
Wearing out the crotch in my Territory Ahead
Walking shorts; I'd rather be dead
Than relegate myself to the lack of body heat
Needed by a great big bear like me.

So goddamned hungry! Play with me, Buck
And give yourself over to a friction fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment